How To Effectively Manage Negative Comments?
By performing information watch on topics related to web marketing, SEO and the e-reputation, came across a very interesting infographic on the ways to know to manage and respond to negative reviews posted on social networks against a product, a person, a brand or a company.
Here are tips to follow if you ever see negative comments or opinions issued against your image:
- Carefully read the message received. What is it about ? a complaint, a negative opinion from a competitor? What can you do ?
- Take a screenshot in case if a colleague gets the folder later, at least it will track
- Do not delete negative messages to show that you are transparent and that you have nothing to hide
- Take the (x) the message (s) released in less than an hour if possible. This therefore requires active restraint and constant watch on social networks
- Stay polite and cool! We tend to get excited seeing a negative review, but we must remain calm because left a comment from you on the web, is not read by the recipient, but the whole world!
- If it’s really a complaint because of a defective product, etc. send your response with a delivered solution (refund, replacement, etc.)
And do not forget to ensure your online reputation every day! You never know when is a negative opinion can be published.
Proofread before you post your comment. You must ask yourself if you are able / comfortable to say this to a customer in front of you.
Here infographics in question, made by Digital Grants: